|Cover Title:||Cyber Army|
|Release Date:||16 May 2013|
|Format:||36 pages (staple-binded)|
|Doctor Who Adventures|
|Previous Story:||DWA 319|
|Following Story:||DWA 321|
DWA 320 was the 320th issue of the Doctor Who Adventures Magazine. This magazine was released in the lead-up to the finale of Series 7 of Doctor Who, The Name of the Doctor and also featured information on the previous episode, Nightmare in Silver.
Page 1 & 2Edit
- In This Issue!
- A letter from the Doctor
- The best bits from The Crimson Horror.
- Monster Watch featuring: Auton, The Flood, Ood, Dalek Ironside & Ice Warrior.
Page 3 & 4Edit
A sneak peak at The Name of the Doctor:
Be prepared for some shocks and scares! THe Doctor's best friends are kidnapped and taken to the last place in space and time that he would ever want to visit!
Page 5 & 6Edit
DATA - 35 Cyber Facts
A list of facts about Cybermen and all the different upgrades ever seen.
Page 7 & 8Edit
Puzzles and Time Teasers about the Cybermen.
Page 9 & 10Edit
Page 11 & 12Edit
Episode Guide -
The Doctor takes Clara Oswald, Angie and Artie to Hedgwick's World of Wonders. They end up in Webley's World of Wonders with a Cyberman chess machine! The Cybermen upgrade Mr Webley and take Angie and Artie. They wanted a child to be the Cyber-Planner, but it is decided that the Doctor, would be perfect - so he is upgraded! As the Doctor and Cyber-Doctor play chess to see who wins the Doctor's brain, hordes of Cybermen awaken from a secret tomb. The Doctor beats the Cyber-Doctor at chess and, thanks to Porridge, the Emperor, the entire planet and all the Cybermen on it are blown up! Except for a single Cybermite.
Page 14 & 15Edit
Whoniverse Collection - Third Doctor Part 2 of 3.
Doctor Who? Guessing Game
Page 17 & 18Edit
Large Nightmare in Silver Poster
Nova - Latest Comic Strip
Page 25 & 26Edit
Page 27 & 28Edit
Behind the Scenes - Cyber Secrets
to be added
Page 29 & 30Edit
Where's the Doctor? - Cyber Factory
Page 31 & 32Edit
Mean Mail - You Who
The Doctor Poster
- ditor - Natalie Barnes
- Production Editor - Liza Millett
- Senior Art Editor - Nikki Davies
- Writer - Craig Donaghy
- Designer - Phil White
- Group Managing Director - Carolyn Andy Marshall
- Editorial Director - Corinna Shaffer
- Group Art Director - Terry Hewitt
- Group Production Editor - Carolyn Coward
- Group Marketing Manager - Martin Stahel
- Marketing Executive - Natasha Ewhe
- Marketing Coordinator - Rebecca Bull
- Newstrade Marketing Manager - Fiona Campbell
- Buying Manager - Paul Torre
- Covermount Buyer - Charlene Bainbridge
- Management Accountant - Richard Field
- Group Production Controller - Koli Pickersgil
- Production Manager - Kate Willey
- Senior Production Controller - Emma Purdy
- Group Advertising Manager - Duncan Carr
- Head of Licensing and Syndication - Joanna Marshall
- Circulation Director - Chris Gadsby
- Finance Director - Kevin Langford
- Chairman - Stephen Alexander
- Deputy Chairman - Peter Phippen
- CEO - Tom Bureau
- BBC Worldwide Magazines Unit: Nicholas Brett, James Hewes, Jenny Potter, Eva Abramik
- Editorial Advisers - Helen Bullough, Claude Gauci, Damian Kavanagh, Dr Susan Krasner, Kez Margrie
- Contributors - Moray Laing, Samantha Dheohi, Liz Peel
- Thanks to - Edward Russell, Matt Nichols, Georgie Britton, Tom Spilsbury, Peter Ware